Musical Instrument Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Tafelmusik.
This document sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that will govern the relationship between us (Tafelmusik Ltd) and you (the hirer / customer).
By registering for lessons with us or taking part in any other events or activities organised by us, you are entering into a binding contract with the Tafelmusik entity indicated at the bottom of this document.
Your agreement with us includes these Terms and our Privacy Notice (referred to together as the “Agreements”). If you don’t agree with (or cannot comply with) the Agreements, then we are unable to register you as a customer of Tafelmusik.
- The hirer agrees to hire the musical instrument specified above.
- The hirer shall pay to the owners before signing this agreement, the rental amount of specified overleaf being the rental payable in respect of the first quarter.
- The minimum period of hire shall be one full quarter.
- If the instrument is purchased within the first three months, all the rental monies will be considered as part of the payment of the purchase price. If purchased after this period, 75% of the rental monies will be considered as part payment of the purchase price.
- The hirer agrees to keep the instrument in good condition and will be responsible for all loss of, or damage to the instrument however occasional (loss or damage by fire included).
- The hirer agrees to return the instrument to the owners at the end of each quarter on demand, until the instrument in paid for in full.
- Terms and conditions will be reviewed annually. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms at any time, but we will notify you if this happens.
- These terms and conditions are available to view on our website at www.tafelmusik.co.uk/policies, but should you need a paper copy, our office would be happy to provide this.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.